Procedure for ordering and registering a 3rd party data analysis
- Create an account on fullgenomes.com using steps a) and b) below; if
you already have an account, you may skip this and go to the "My
a. Go to "Register a Kit": https://www.fullgenomes.com/register/account
b. Enter the requested information and click on "Create Account"
- On the "My Profile" page, choose "Purchase Analysis of Third
- Go through the order process by filling out the forms, clicking
on "Submit Purchase", and making payment
- Copy your kit number from the order history
- Register your purchase by choosing one of: "Register a Kit for
Myself" or "Register a Kit for another person"
a. Enter the requested information, including the kit number that you
b. Submit a URL (a "link") for your .bam.zip file
When you get an e-mail notification that your results are ready, log
in, open your profile page and download your results.
- If you already have an account and need to create or reset your
password, use https://fullgenomes.com/accounts/password/reset/
- If you have already have registered a kit under your e-mail
you should specify [your e-mail user name]+[your kit number]@... for the e-mail-address
in step 5 (e.g. if your e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org and the kit number is Z58ED, then you should specify johndoe+Z58ED@gmail.com)
- You may ignore the consent questions on the kit registration
They are inherited from the Full Genomes Y-DNA test. Leave them
checked; you don't have any responsibility for them.